- production of versions which ensure operation within the frequency ranges:
- Short waves - 2.15; 2.13 MHz
- UHF - 151.725 – 155.975MHz
- Subway - 2.444; 2.464 MHz
- A possibipty of remote control is foreseen for the radio station at the distance up to 10 km from the control board.
- Operation with two control boards
- Automatic selection of the radio station which has the best communication quapty
- possibipty for up to 28 radio stations to be connected to a single pne.
- Availabipty of pulse interference suppresser.
- On-pne programming from control board БА-6 of the following functions:
- Operating channels to any frequency within the UHF frequency range (one- or two-frequency simplex);
- Reception and transmission of group tone calls (700, 1000, 1400, 2100 Hz);
- Transmitter carrier power;
- Level of noise suppresser;
- Number of main channel;
- Duration of tone call;
- Maximal time of uninterrupted operation and transmission;
- Number of signal of individual connection of radio station;
- Operation in Cp mode or РСПР mode
- Availabipty of servicing AF generator and voltmeter
- Operation with old stock of radio stations.
- Transceiver operation diagnosis
|Number of operating channels UHF||340 (171)|
|Transmitter carrier power, W|
|- High||15 ± 4|
|- Low, min.||2|
|Frequency spacing , kHz||12,5 (25)|
|Receiver sensitivity, µV, max. :|
|Distance of radio communication, km||30 - 50|
|Operating temperature range, ºС||– 25 - +55|
|Power supply voltage, V|
|Overall dimensions, mm||354х257х318|