- On-line programming from control panel of the following functions:
- operating channels to any frequency within the UHF frequency range (one- or two-frequency simplex);
- reception and transmission of group tone calls (700, 1000, 1400, 2100 Hz);
- transmitter power;
- operation threshold of noise suppresser;
- number of main channel;
- loudspeaker volume level;
- time of transfer to “Reception” mode after the call was received in the “Standby Reception” mode;
- level of short wave receiver attenuator.
- On-line switching over of six operating UHF channels and two operating short wave channels, disabling of noise suppresser and switching over of loudspeaker volume level.
- Possibility to control radio station from an additional control panel using wireless technology.
- Programming from PC of the following functions:
- access password to enter the program mode from control panel;
- maximal time of continuous work for transmission;
- tone call duration.
- Availability of pulse interference suppresser.
- Availability of digital noise suppresser.
- Auto limitation of time of “Transmission” mode.
- Operation in manner of two-band Short wave/UHF radio stations.
- Operation with old stock of radio stations.
- Automatic diagnostics of the transceiver operation.
- Possibility to connect a locomotive registrator of talks.
"Orion РВ-4 " VHF
|Frequency range, MHz||151,725-155,975|
|Maximal number of channels||340 (171)|
|Frequency spacing, kHz||12,5; 25|
|Received sensitivity, μV, max||0,3|
"ОRION РВ-4 " Short Wave:
|Operating frequencies, MHz||2,13; 2,15; 2,444; 2,464|
|Receiver sensitivity, μV, max.||2|
|Range of control of attenuator decay, dB||0-60 (with 1 dB step)|
“Оrion РВ-4” VHF and “Оrion РВ-4” SW:
|Transmitter carrier power (8 levels), W||0,5 – 15|
|Operating temperature range, ºС||-40 … +55|
|Power supply, V||21,6 / 155|
|Overall dimensions of radio unit, mm||200х135х138|
|Weight of radio unit, kg||2,93|
|Overall dimensions of additional control panel, mm 200х135х68|
|Weight of additional control panel, kg||1,62|
|Mean time to failure, hours, min.||6 000|